Monday, March 26, 2007

3.26.07

Ah, thanks for the support girls.
So what's new? We're just about to start building a house in AF. Grant's the general and I'm doing the designing. We're just waiting for the plans to be passed by the city. Hopefully we'll be rollin' by end of April. Maybe, just maybe, we can have the Christmas party at the new pad. I'm sure none of you would mind drinking hot chocolate off the floor.
By the way, Utah is so sweet, where else can you ski and play tennis in one day?

4 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

I am taking tennis lessons from Rob--so lets get the competition started.

Natalie said...

How exciting! Where is the new house going to be? I want to hear all about it. Why aren't you posting your pics? I want pics of the lot and plans and ideas...you better get on all this stuff!

Lindsey Lee said...

Hay, cute Hawaii pics. I am offically jealous! Yes, post more pics, and im dying to see what your house will be like!

Lindsey said...

How fun hayley! Get going because I want to see it at Christmas!

I am coming in June...plan the party!

Cute pic of Hawaii...I am jealous!