Thursday, October 25, 2007

10.31.07



Every year my Halloween obsessed uncle hosts the Evil Ball, which is the most seriously taken Halloween party you've ever seen. One year it was Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio, another Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock (not my most classy moment). Last year was Willy Wonka and Violet. There was even a year with Pee Wee Herman, that in my opinion will never be topped. This year the Evil Ball is postponed, so we're packing up and spending Halloween at Disneyland. I'll make sure to scream extra loud on the Tower of Terror.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh fun! That means you get to see all the fun Halloween decorations! I especially like the Mickey mouse (In costume) flowers at the very front of the park! Hope you have fun!

Chelsea Anne said...

How was it? You in your house yet? When are we going to hang out again? We saw Riley last night.

Hayley said...

Heard the flu bug got ya... Hope you're feeling better!