Tuesday, December 11, 2007

12.11.07

Since I've been talking about building for the last 9 months, I'll post these pictures of the house now that it's finished.
These are pictures of our bedroom and bathroom.







A kids bathroom.



Upstairs hallway.



Another kids bathroom.






Craft Room.






Guest Bathroom.



Mudroom.


Entry.


Our Christmas tree that looked perfect when it was sitting in the Forrest surrounded by other trees. Once we cut it down and brought it home, we've discovered it's terribly crooked.


Living Room.



Kitchen.








7 comments:

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

That is so so beautiful... I LOVE the guest bathroom and the dark floors look great!

Barb said...

It all looks so fresh and clean. Wait to get out of the Beige "Utah" look and add some clean white and color to your walls! I love the white baseboards throughout, and your classy stairway. Thanks for letting me peek inside your gorgeous house!

Unknown said...

WOW! I love it! You must feel so comfortable in that place! You did such a good job! I love that craft room cupboards and the bathroom wallpaper! So cute.

Lindsey Lee said...

im in love!! especially with all the space and the clean white walls...if my walls were all white, they would have little dirty prints on them from little 2 year old monster! You did such a great job on your new house! I love it

Natalie said...

Looks great hay. Can't wait to see it. Hope all is well!

megan said...

OH Hayley I love love love it! It is so beautiful. Are you just loving the kitchen and the sweet craft room. I hope you enjoy the holiday season finally being home.

mer and josh said...

It's so gorgeous Hay! good job, why don't you come and decorate my house please!!! I'm still waiting for my invitation to come check it out... Talk to you soon.