Sunday, August 30, 2009

8.30.09

Monet had lots of 'firsts' this weekend. We took her on her first trip to the cabin. My mom and I drove the 4 wheeler down to the lake to watch the guys fly fish. Monet fell asleep before we got there.
She loved the camp fire.

She played in her play pen in the cabin.
More fishing.
More 4 wheeling with nana.

Even a sit in the fishing boat.

And more 4 wheeling... to our picnic. I didn't want to take her on the 4 wheeler, but she loved it so much I couldn't help it.


We had an awesome time. It's so fun to get away where no one else is.

2 comments:

whit said...

ok, Monet looks just like a tucker!!! more and more everyday! and You look tiny! your cabin looks so incredibly fun, i need a getaway like that. your mom looks cute with the scarf in her hair, she looks really young.

Robyn Cox said...

Ya' gotta love Ferron! I'm glad you guys had a nice time. Monet looks like a mountain girl already...well kind of. She is by far the most well dressed and stylish mountain girl I have ever seen! What a cutie!