Tuesday, June 8, 2010

6.08.10

Outdoor furniture...
I bought the bright yellow metal bistro chairs, but the table was white and since my whole life is white I wanted it to be a fun color. It took me (who usually can make a quick decision) forever to choose a color; apple green, coral, light pink, raspberry, powder blue, gray...? But I ended up with lavender and I think it turned out really cute. I'm happy. Photo before our bbq with friends Saturday night.
(Monet isn't really that heavy, I was making that face because I was just about to throw her in the air and tickle her!)

7 comments:

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

SO cute! I am loving yellow lately... and I love the plates!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

so cute. Where did you find those bistro chairs... I saw some I loved in LA that were a corally pink and I always wish I would have bought them and had them shipped home.

Natalie said...

Love it...looks darling. Wish I was coming to party at that table. xoxo

coco said...

i want to see more pictures. you know yellow is my color!

whit said...

oh such a cute color combo! i want to come sit in those chairs!

jenna said...

i've been wanting those bistro chairs!
and i'm laughing "my whole life is white." yes it is, and it's fabulous!

Ashley and Ezra said...

That was such a fun BBQ!!! Thanks so much for hosting and putting it all together! I hope that is just the first of many this summer! With that amazing table and chairs, I think it would be a crime not to have a least one a month! Oh and that cake was amazing! Who am I kidding, everything you make is amazing!