Thursday, August 26, 2010

8.26.10

Today is my dads birthday.
We celebrated by going to J Dawgs for dinner. Yum. This photo makes me laugh.
It also makes me wonder when the front of Monet's hair is going to catch up with the back?
Linds & Chloe
Then we went back to my parents for presents and buttermilk pie.
My mom gave Monet this hat. She just happened to be wearing her Zebra tee shirt as well. Poor thing, it was like 95 degrees but we didn't want her to take it off because she looked so cute (and funny... in an adorable way.)
Party people.
Monet trying to pick up Tinkerbell.
Petting Sadie. This girl loves animals. She must take after Chloe.
I love birthday's. It was a perfect night.


Thank you to Chloe for always taking such fantastic photos (!)

5 comments:

coco said...

first of all, happy birthday larry! i love the mullet, i love chloe's shirt and i love the picture of monet in the hat.....her face is perfect!

blythe said...

monet is so, so cute. that zebra hat is adorable. i cant believe how fast she has grown up.

whit said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARRY! JDAWGS for dinner...my kinda family! cute pics...monet is hilarious!

Cassidy and Nicole Anderson said...

Happy Birthday too Larry from the Anderson's! Is that Christian Roberts in the background at J dogs? If it is that is hilarious he loves that place we went there a few times with him and Lisel!!!!

Kathy said...

Thanks for the comment. Chloe's dress is actually a shirt in a size 2T. I saw it and thought it would make a perfect dress until it fits her as a T. It's from downeast.