Saturday, October 29, 2011

10.29.11

We had a super fun time at the Dinosaur Museum yesterday with Finn, Whitney and baby Holland (who is the cutest thing ever. )


...



We bought this skeleton guy from Thanksgiving Point. On the way home he was sitting next to Monet, and she said to him, "Mr Skeleton, would you like some soup when we get home? Yeah? Yeah you do? OK, sure." She was loving him yesterday (she's holding his hand in the photo.) But then she woke up in the middle of the night talking about him. Which made me a little worried that it's secretly scaring her! So I put him in the basement storage til next year!

Just between you and me, I'm really ready for Halloween to come and go. After Halloween Disneyland, watching the Nightmare before Xmas 40 times, Halloween decorations up since Oct 1st, multiple visits to Cornbellys, pumpkin carving, carmel apple making, talking about Halloween costumes all day everyday... I'm Halloweened out!!!



No comments: