Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2.28.12

Last night was Timpview's last basketball game. It's so bitter sweet to see Chloe finish her senior year. I was really reluctant to coach her team this year, but I'm really glad I did, if for no other reason than being able to share the cheer world with Chloe.
Monet was desperately trying to get Chloe's attention, but she was so far away, she couldn't hear.
She kept trying, running all around, yelling, "Chloe!!!"
Finally Lisa, the advisor came and got her so Monet could watch Chloe up close.
Monet even got to do a little cheering herself.

The yell leaders love Monet. It's so funny. They always talk about her. And Monet knows them all by name.

I'm so proud of Chloe for all of her cheer accomplishments. I cannot believe what an amazing cheerleader she has become!

2 comments:

whit said...

i bet chloe loved having you as her coach. I am really sad i never saw her cheer. good job chloe!!
monet is so adorable, i love everything about her. i wish i could follow her around for a day just to hear all the cute things she says!!

for you, love me said...

I'm so glad you like the drawing Hayley. It's just $25.00 and mailing it is fine. I think you have my address from your cute christmas card. Thanks Hayley!