Tuesday, June 19, 2012

6.19.12


Wednesday, June 13th.
...
Grant and I went into my 20 week Dr appointment at 9am. I was glad it was first thing in the morning because I was so anxious to find out if it was a boy or girl!
Grant was sure it was a girl, I was sure it was a boy. Most people were guessing boy. 
It was amazing seeing all of it's little body parts. And to hear that it was healthy and everything was fine was the biggest relief. We were overwhelmed with gratitude to see everything working and functioning how it should be. 
And then the technician said, "does anything look familiar?" which of course it didn't, I can never tell what anything is on the ultra sound! But I said, "is it a girl?" she said "yes" and the excitement just rushed over us both. Another little girl seems so perfect for us. We are incredibly happy.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Congrats! Sisters!

allegra said...

Sooo fun! Congrats! Monet will love having a sister!!