Monday, April 16, 2007

4.16.07

Here is an idea for all of you sporty girls in my life. Would anyone (hopefully at least 3 of you because a foursome is always best) like to play golf with me this summer? We could wear cute sweater vests, hit pink balls, drink cokes, and drive golf carts wildly, once a month. Maybe we could start our own little scramble competitions. Grant promised me a whole Puma outfit from my head to my toes if I can break 109 this summer. So I better get practicing. Sign up now for reservations.

5 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

I am usually pretty coordintated, but me and gold just don't get along. For one, it takes all day. Who has the time?

Want to play tennis tomorrow though? My babysitter comes at 12 so I can go anytime after that.

Chelsea Anne said...

I mean Golf and I don't get along. Gold and I get a long quite well.

hayleyrowan said...

Chels,
I'd love to play tennis today. The problem is I have to work until 4:00 and then we're having a party for Wyatt (leaving to cali for the summer tomorrow). Let's play next Tuesday (if that's when you have a babysitter) or this weekend. I'm game.

Natalie said...

Remember the driving range at RCC with Grandpa Karl before prom? Like we really NEEDED the practice, the best part is that I recall our foursome WON! That was hysterical.
Needless to say, I'm also extremely uncoordinated when it comes to golf. Sounds like a blast though? and yes the time thing is also a problem, working pretty much full time doesn't really provide the excess time for that.

But maybe we should just plan like a one day kind of thing, that could be very fun

hayleyrowan said...

hey I'm up for one day. and you both are coordinated...please. yeah prom was awesome we dominated.