Monday, April 30, 2007

4.30.07


You all have fun, interesting things happening, all I think about is Belle and the house. So my blog obviously isn't as exciting as yours, but bare with me. We have to get through the muck to get to the excitement.
I need a stackable washer and dryer, that holds a lot, does a good job, and isn't too tall (I really don't want to have to stand on a stool to change the laundry). I'm looking at the Duet Whirlpool Sport (the sport is shorter) . Does anyone know about this? Does anyone have any washer and dryer buying instructions? I feel really lost in a big appliance world. Help!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Don't really know anything about them but, they look very cute and seem reliable. Good Luck! Where's the picture updates of the house?

mer and josh said...

Hayley I love this set--we have one and it's amazing. Come over and try it out if you wish. There's a lot of cool settings and you can even do hand washables and put sweaters in the dryer. So come take a look!