Tuesday, May 1, 2007

5.2.07


Happy Birthday Grant! 28... 28 really?
We're going to golf and eat in Park City (with both sets of in laws, Grants are flying in in the morning) and then to my moms house for a cup cake party. I love birthdays. I can't wait until it's my turn. Only 22 days left, in case you all forgot. Which I know none of you did because who has forgotten my birthday? Well I have to correct myself, I thought a lot of people forgot my birthday the year you threw me the surprise party in the canyon. That was so much fun. What great girlfriends I have. Let's bring out the smores and radiator movies again this summer.

1 comment:

mer and josh said...

Tell Grant Happy Birthday from us both! for your Birthday we should have a little picnic up the canyon or at this really cool park you need to check out-- Nelson's Grove Park. It's amazing.