Thursday, May 17, 2007

5.17.07

Natalie, remember the other day at lunch when you asked if I was stressed about the house and I said no...well now I'm saying yes.
This is so hard. The decisions are endless. Second, third and fourth guessing myself has become second nature. I find myself thinking "In three years will I need an outlet there? Will I wish that the windows cranked opened instead of pulled open? Will our kids kill themselves on all these wood floors?" It feels impossible to get this right the first time!

I do know I love this bedroom. If I ever have a girl I think I'll copy it exactly.

6 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

Have you been going to the Home Show? I went to one in Canyon Cove and it was so cute. I am sure that there are so many decisions that you never knew that you would have to make. Pick practical places for light switches. I hate the location of some of the switches in my house.

Lindsey said...

I am watching my mom go through the exact same stresses right now. I am amazed at how many decisions come with building a house. I guess that is what you have to go through to actually get a house...I think I would take the stress with that end result! :)

hayleyrowan said...

Yeah I shouldn't complain, it'll be worth it. And Chels I've only been to the home show on Center Street, I'll have to go to the one you suggested for sure. And thanks for the light switch advice. I'll remember that.

Lindsey Lee said...

So i want to LIVE in that room. I might have to come live with you if you really do make a room like that!! DOn't stress too much about decisions...i think everything will work out for you guys just perfectly! I can't wait to see this house!

Natalie said...

Super Cute Room! And we did drive by your house the other night. It's really coming along, so cute. Can't wait to see the finish product. We were too tired to go in but, it looks great. and I love the little country, winding road you drive up to get to it. So perfect for you since you always wanted to live in the country.

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.