Tuesday, May 22, 2007

5.22.07



On Thursday (mine and Chloes birthday) we're throwing Chloe a surprise party. We've invited a bunch of 7th and 8th graders and hired a high school band. We bought tons of candy to fill up jars, ordered dozens and dozens of rose bud cupcakes, we're going to hang paper balls and round light bulbs in the trellis. We have raspberry lemonade and limeade in glass jars with little tags. We rented round tables and white table cloths and made flower balls to put in the center of the tables. My mom and I just laugh cause we've turned this into a mini wedding reception. But hey you only turn 13 once.

3 comments:

Lindsey Lee said...

Happy Birthday Chloe and HAYLEY! I hope you both have a super day!

mer and josh said...

happy birthday! sorry i was unable to make it today. I hope your day was awesome though and I'll be seeing you on June 2?

Lindsey said...

I am LAME and a day late! I hope you had a great day! I can't wait to celebrate next week!