Monday, May 7, 2007

5.07.07


I'm not trying to plan my own 24th birthday party but Mer had the idea of going up the canyon for my birthday...so I'm planning the party. My birthday is on a Thursday, I was thinking Friday night we could all go up the canyon and have smores and a camp fire. If we're really feeling up to it we could go all out with hot dogs and hamburgers. But if that's too much work just dessert is just fine with me.
We can do Saturday night too. Whatever works for you guys. Let me know.
Oh by the way, my birthday is on the 24th for those of you who haven't known me for the last 24 years.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm up for whatever! and how could you think we could ever forget your Birthday? You use to remind us like everyday for 2 months in advance. J/K. But, I love that your Mom makes such a big deal about birthdays-it's so fun. And Happy Birthday to Grant too! Ty's going to be 27 in July and I think he's going to have a heart attack, he thinks he's so old. BBQ or Smores...either's great, both's better! Let me know what I can bring, sounds like a Party! Can't wait.

Lindsey said...

Are you sure you don't want to make it for the next Saturday (2nd)...I'll be in town!! Well, why don't we just do it again!

hayleyrowan said...

we could totaly wait until the 2nd. I have no problem with that!