Monday, June 25, 2007

6.24.07


If anyone is feeling a bit Marie Antoinette-ish I found this cool couch at Urban Outfitters. Only $500.00 and seems like it could bring some interest somewhere. I ordered a few swathes but I'll have to think about it, it may seem a little too frilly. But for some reason I can't get the image of me reading and eating croissants ( but probably wheat toast) on it out of my head!
Thanks for the well wishes. I got through the wisdom teeth. Not fun but I'm happy it's over with.

3 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

Looks like a great reading sofa. I think you should get it. By the way, how is your house coming? Drywall? Stucco? Pool?

Natalie said...

Went by your house last week, looking good! Love the couch, I think you should get it too. I'm so glad to hear your wisdom teeth went alright & glad you're back!

hayleyrowan said...

the house is coming good. getting ready to pass 4 way- drywall will be next. Grant wants to put in a pool but it scares me to have little kids around pools. It would be tons of fun though.