Wednesday, June 27, 2007

6.27.07

I want this bird ring so bad. I can't seem to fork out $240.00 for it though. On the other hand if you love it and wear it for your whole life what's a measly $240.00, right?
I need to go somewhere where I can wear this dress. Maybe if I buy it something fabulous will come up. Anyone throwing any summer parties?


I want it in this color.


For all of you with beautiful long hair, www.freepeople.com has amazing headbands. They're not too expensive, they look so sweet and will spice up every outfit you own.



5 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

I used to have long hair...that dress is darling, but I hope you don't mind me saying that I don't think that your Bosoms(yes that is capitalized on purpose) would fit in between the ribbons. But hey, I am not complaining.

I can say stuff like this now that it's private right?

Unknown said...

Hayley so good to hear from you! Your blog is so cute! You have some cute and creative things on here! I think I saw that you are building a house!? Wow! Thats exciting! Keep in touch!

jenna said...

you are too my style icon, i dont care what you say.

Lindsey said...

Love the ring, love the dress, love the headband...probably won't have any of them...hope you do!

blythe said...

What cute dresses, where are they from? I looked at belleclothing.com, do you sell them? I want to see some pics of you! How have things been?