Wednesday, July 11, 2007

7.11.07


So, house things are coming together pretty well. I found my wallpaper after many hours of wallpaper hunting. It's in England right now, but it won't be too long before it's put on a boat and glued in my bathroom. I'm also proud to say that after many emails and some unusually nice people, I got Urban Outfitters to tell me the paint color of their Fresno Store dressing rooms. I saw the color. Loved it. And now it's mine! I'm never actually going to live in this house because once it's finished I'll be living in the crazy people institute.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So even though you don't really know me Hayley you are going to have to invite me over to your cute house once it's all done. You have such a cute style and your house is going to look great!

hayleyrowan said...

I'd love to invite you over. We'll have a big party.

Lindsey Lee said...

There is SO nothing wrong with color and fun textiles in a house. im sure people think mine is obsured but i vowed to never live in a boring house. You want it to make your personality and color is everything!! Cant wait to see it!

Tara said...

Hey, it's Tara Day. You have such cute ideas and fun things to look at on your blog. I hope you don't mind me peeking. Your house will be neat-post pics of it!

Natalie said...

Love the wallpaper! Can't wait to see it. Where are the progress pics of the house? Keep us posted.

jenna said...

i can't find your new e-mail address...just wondering if you are selling your house?

jenna said...

I work in Savvy which I totally love. If you have time go up to Murray, they will have way better selection!