Thursday, August 2, 2007

8.02.07

House update:
The trim and casings will go on Monday. The wood floors have arrived and are acclimating. They delivered and installed the wrong front door. Cabinets are being made. Tile is being ordered. The first coat of stucco is on. It's moving pretty smoothly.
I would love to do a bathroom like the one in the picture, but in order not to drive myself mad with endless possibilities, I'm telling myself to create the foundation, then as the years come I can let my creative juices flow. So I'm trying to stay simple and clean. Which is my favorite look so it's working out well. Plus I don't think Grant would like a pink bathroom. But if one day he changes his mind, he owns a painting company so a little dash of pink would be an easy add!

6 comments:

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Okay, Let's try this again, that was me who deleted(I always want to know). Anyway, that bathroom is to DIE for...when can I move in?

House plans seem like they are coming along, can't wait to see the finished product.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that mirror! Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful finds with us.

Unknown said...

Your house is going to be so darling! I love all the pictures you post! I am going to need your help someday down the road when Dave buys me a house! Hopefully sooner then later!

megan said...

You better post pictures of this BEAUTIFUL home of yours. I can tell you pink bathrooms work. I have one but, I have four girlies using it. I love this one. . . I love the marble. Can't wait to see the end result.

kelly said...

that bathroom is awesome. it's so sophisticated, i don't think the pink would be a problem at all! just turn on those girlie charms and i'm sure your husband will let you paint it whatever color you like.