Wednesday, January 2, 2008

1.02.08


I didn't take one picture the entire Holiday season. We were too busy having fun or too lazy laying on the new couch in the basement to care. Lunch was fun girls. Skiing all four days was freezing. Parties were exciting as ever. New Years was a late night or early morning I guess, I'm still recovering. Poker and Ping Pong until five am is hard to bounce back from. I hate January so one of the New Year's resolutions is to let January come in a little more graciously. I realize that no matter how hard I fight it, January still has to come. Another News Year's resolution is for us gals to get together more often. What ever happened to the once a month Monday's? Mere your back on in charge of that. PS. Love the socks. Wear them everyday. Almost beat Grant in Ping Pong in them so I think they're lucky. (I'm not going to mention he was playing me left handed). Happy New Years Girls.

4 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

why don't we do the next one at your house? Or since Jess and Lindsey M have kiddies we could do it at my house.

Chelsea Anne said...

I'll leave it up to you until I start to feel a little better:(

Lindsey said...

lunch was so fun. i miss you guys! I want to do little fly-ins for these once a month mondays.

p.s. we had a full recovery on ava...ty just pulled her elbow out of socket :) the doctor popped it back in and she was fine.

mer and josh said...

You crack me up... playing ping pong til 5am-- sounds like something I'd like. Sounds like our guitar hero absession. I'll get on the lunch thing! And yes, I definitely think it was the socks ;)