Tuesday, February 19, 2008

2.19.08

We're going to California this weekend for Grant's good friends wedding. I'm trying to put together a smashing outfit for Grant but am struggeling. Bought this JCrew Shirt...
To wear with this JCrew tie...


Didn't buy the sweater vest because I'm not sure what I think about them. Opinions?

Thinking I'll go back to JCrew and buy this tie just in case the knit tie / sweater vest look doesn't come together
....
Who knew boys could be so difficult
...
I on the other hand found a French Connection dress at Soel that was originaly $140.00 but was 75% off and in my size. What a miracle.




2 comments:

Lindsey said...

First, I am a fan of the sweater vest, i bought ty a few recently. second, yes men are harder than we are...by far. third, only a dress in your size would be 75% off, because who else would buy it?

have so much fun where the sun shines and trees are green, you'll love it:)

Chelsea Anne said...

Ben wearing a sweater vest--are you kidding me?

We missed you in Saint George.