Thursday, February 21, 2008

2.21.08

We're going to California today. Yesterday I had an emergency hair cut. I have been growing my hair since August and had it at the longest length it's ever been... my entire life. After looking in the mirror and feeling like I had a lions mane, I decided to go back to the bob. I have to tell you I finally feel like myself again. Long hair must just not be in the cards for me.
...
By the way I've made my blog public for a few days to see if there is anyone who wants me to add them to the private list.
...
Bon Voyage.
...
Too bad the forcast is rain.
...
Better than snow at least.
...
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. THANKS.

8 comments:

Alyssa Coberly said...

yes please :0)

random person i know ... i was actually friends with katie draschel in high school (i lived in springville) so i came across your blog and coveted your new home :0) and now its fun to stop in for a little read ...

Kirsten Krason said...

Hey I linked your blog through Jenna and I love all your cute decorating ideas. If you wouldn't mind adding me. I'm not a stalker or anything. So no worries!

Jessica said...

I know exactly what you mean about short hair. Can't do the long hair either! Have fun in California.

Ashley and Ezra said...

Hayley,
add Ezra and I...brookbranch.blogspot.com email brookbranch@hotmail.com

Carli said...

Hi Hayley. I am glad that i checked your blog. I hope you are doing better with your tonsils out. My doctor cannot decide weather i should have mine out or not due to how old i am. Let me know how you recovered. Carlij@comcast.net (Carli Mecham)

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

lancekara@gmail.com. I would love to be able to stop and check your blog occasionally so if you want I would love to be invited to your private blog

Lindsey Lee said...

Im jealous...cali sounds super right now. Your hair is always cute no matter what you do!

Winter said...

Would enjoy having access to your blog when it goes private again. Thanks!

satu.papanek@gmail.com