Thursday, March 13, 2008

3.13.08

The warm weather inspired me to start spring cleaning. Once I started I realized since I just moved in, there really wasn't much spring cleaning to be done. So, I spruced things up a bit. I put out my new Easter dish rag. Thanks to Williams and my mom for the Easter gift.
I cleared off the magazines and put out my two favorite coffee table books. I also added a pillow to the couch I'd been saving for a 55 degree March day.


I added some new things to the picture board.

Brought out the spring quilt. Again, that I'd been saving. I love doing that.


All the while I had the Beatles blasting from the built in iPod.


And thanks to Chloe who brought me this perfectly spring bag from Durango.
...
Happy Spring Cleaning
...
And yes, once it's done you will be so happy.





7 comments:

Jessica said...

Hayley it looks so cute! I want to come to your house some day and get the tour. I think I have some easter decorations that I will put out too!
Thanks for the reminder.

Anonymous said...

Ditto, I love looking at pictures of your home. I think you need to have a party and invite me :)

Chelsea Anne said...

What is Spring cleaning anyway? There is no special cleaning in the spring that I don't do every other season. The whole concept is beyond me. Maybe back in the day when they had coal burning stoves as the heaters, but now a days?

hayleyrowan said...

touche touche chelsea anne

Carli said...

Very cute. Don't you feel so much better after doing spring cleaning? Plus, it is fun to have a little pastel colors added to your home.

Barb said...

Ahhh spring cleaning. We did ours last weekend. That built in ipod is genious! What a fun thing to have in a home.

Natalie said...

Spring? Warm weather? I was there this weekend for just 2 days and it was snowy and 32 degrees. Cold. You're house looks great, love the dish towel.