Monday, March 24, 2008

3.24.08

I can always find something I love at http://www.brocadehome.com/. I bought this mirror months ago for the downstairs bathroom. I haven't hung it yet because I hate to drill into the wallpaper. I feel like I need a professional mirror hanger. Does that exist? Probably not. I really don't trust myself with a drill. I would love this white chair for the office. You are probably asking can this girl put any more white in her house?

Yes I can, because I am dying for these side tables to go next to the couch.





4 comments:

Carli said...

I understand you when it comes to putting holes into your walls. I finally hung a picture in Preston's room last week that had been sitting on his dresser for quite a while now. P.S. That mirror is so cute!

Unknown said...

I love that website. And I like the mirror too.

Chelsea Anne said...

Ben is not to shabby with the drill.

Anonymous said...

I love Brocade! I've been thinking about getting that white desk for my office.