Monday, August 4, 2008

8.04.08

Weekend Report: We went to the Park City Art Festival this weekend.
Chloe & our cousin Gabe.
Grant chillin while I shoped around.
Chloe at Chloe Lane.
We also hiked Stewart Falls.


Other things we did: played tennis, ate lunch at Sundance, worked on Chloe's soccer moves for her tryouts, rode the lift and sun tanned on the top of the mountain, went on a motor cycle ride... (Chloe and my dad were on his Ducati, Grant and I were on my mom's Vespa... needless to say we couldn't keep up).

...

Hope you had a good one too.

2 comments:

coco said...

so fun! that's what i should have been doing...how was the festival? haven't been there for years...did you get a haircut? it looks cute!

Anonymous said...

FUN! Looks like you guys had a good weekend. And hay thanks so so so much for all your help last week! We really appreciated it. I owe you big time.