Tuesday, March 31, 2009

3.31.09

Last night I threw Grant a surprise party. It really was a surprise because his birthday isn't until May 2nd! I did it a month early because the baby is due the same weekend as his 30th birthday. And it was great because his mom was in town. I had it at Spark Lounge in downtown Provo. Riley & Wyatt.
Ashley, me & Tiffany

Jessica, Chelsea, Grant, me, Ben, Marty (snapping photo)


Grant, Jesse, Ezra
I surprised Grant with a guitar.

How can anyone have a guitar without some Johnny Cash?
...
It was a really fun night. Thanks to both sides of the family and friends for coming!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Grant! In a month :) Hay how do you know rachel?! I dont think i knew that you guys know eachother. I love her little monster line too. She has such cute ideas.

Unknown said...

That was so sweet of you! When I was pregnant I had NO energy to throw Dave a b-day party... poor guy. When are you due?

Chelsea Anne said...

I think Ben would be impressed with your blog lately. More people, less chairs.

We had fun and I'm glad we didn't ruin it. It's always fun seeing your family.

allegra said...

you're too cute preggo. i wish i knew how to dress when i was expecting. i just threw my hair in a pony all day and wore scrubs to work. nothing cute or fashionable about it.

happy bday to your cute hubbs.