Monday, April 6, 2009

4.06.09

Baby Shower Thursday night I had a baby shower with my cousin Sarah.
It was perfect because she is having a boy and I'm having a girl.
We had the shower at my house (my first big party). The food was delicious and the decorations were so cute.

As you can see, I was really excited to get the stroller I've been wanting!
And little miss Chloe is turning into quite the seamstress. She sewed me this adorable bib.
Chloe, me and my mom.

After the shower was over I put Chloe to work cleaning the floors. She slept over that night and I'm so glad she did. Grant was in California playing golf and I had a little scare, so I woke her up and made her sleep in my bed and rub my back. Luckily I was just overworked from the shower and felt better the next morning for our trip to Zions. I was a bit nervous the whole weekend, since I'm only 3 weeks from d day, but every thing's fine. I'm home, Grant's home, and we're not going anywhere until we make the trek to the hospital.





6 comments:

Robyn Cox said...

It was sure a fun shower and the food was delicious! You and Sarah are going to be the cutest Moms ever!! It was also fun to see your amazing house. It is beautiful-
Can't wait to see pictures of that new baby coming soon!

Carli said...

I am glad to hear the Chloe was there for you. You need to stick around just in case you did go into labor. Could you imagine not being near a hospital if that time came? I Can't! Good luck and i hope things go well in the next few weeks! P.S. Cute baby shower!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

How fun! And you will love your bugaboo!!

coco said...

those floors....i feel your pain! i need chloe too. i love that she slept with you and rubbed your back--good thinking. that's so nice of you to throw a shower at your house--your house looks darling. can't wait to come visit when the babe is home.

Ganon said...

When Chloe is done with your floors, send her to our house. She can clean in the morning and sit out by the pool in the afternoon.

Chelsea Anne said...

Yay! I can't believe it's that close!