Wednesday, July 8, 2009

7.8.09

This week we went down to Zions with a bunch of my family. We had a great time hiking, hanging out by the pool and eating lots of good food. It was definitely hot, but I love the heat so I wasn't complaining. These are some pictures of our hike to the Emerald Pools.


Monet was strapped to Grant in the baby Bijorn. We weren't sure if she was asleep or in a heat coma.
The group.
Monet was a trooper.
The morning we left we got up early to hike, trying to avoid the hot temperature. Monet slept the entire time. I just happened to snap this picture while she had a big grin on her face.
We hiked to the Narrows but didn't go in cause of the babe, we'll be able to take her in next year.
...
Had a great time. Wish it wasn't over so quickly.

4 comments:

jenna said...

oh hayley, i'm so jealous of your bod. one hot mom. just going to be honest with you :)

Annie said...

I love Zions. I wish we could have been there. My boys would love it! Looks like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Fun fun! I agree that we need to do a anderson/tucker powell trip like the old days. I will get on that!

Robyn Cox said...

Zion's really was great. It was just too short. Wish we could have done the other hike with you guys, it looks beautiful! The stroller option looks nice too! It was so fun to meet Monet. She is even more beautiful in person.