Tuesday, September 8, 2009

09.08.09

You are looking at the new
2009 / 2010 ALPINE COUNTRY CLUB CHAMPION Grant played in the three day club tournament this weekend and did awesome. He lead all three days and took home the crystal. Monet and I came out to watch him come up on the 18th green. Everyone cheered, we hugged (I felt like Phil Mickelson's wife (!)), lots of handshaking and 'good jobs'. It was a lot fun.
(Everyone was gone so we took our own family portrait.)
...
Monet and I are proud. (Monet even bought some new Puma shoes for the occasion.)
My golfing stud.

4 comments:

jenna said...

fun! congrats grant!

quinn has those same ones. but in grey. cute.

whit said...

YEAH for GRANT!!! Jared is going to be a little jealous! Monet is darling as usual, looks fun!

for you, love me said...

Way to go Grant! That is awesome...and where is this Latin festival?

coco said...

what a golf stud. could he give joe some lessons?!