Monday, November 2, 2009

10.31.09

HALLOWEEN
We went to my parents house to first carve a pumpkin. It took all five of us. Chloe drew two designs, Monet picked the drawing she liked best, I drew it on the pumpkin, Grant carved half, Larry gutted and carved the other half. Total project time, about five minutes. Don't let Grant's scary face frighten you too much.
Monet's not afraid.
Fantastic pumpkin girls.
...
And for the costume.
My little chiquita bonita.

The funniest part is once the head band is on she has no idea it's there and just goes about her business with this huge flamingo thing on her head.
...
We had fun visiting friends and family.
...
I think she had a great first Halloween... I know the rest of us did!


8 comments:

sarah said...

Ok. That is both HILARIOUS and ADORABLE!
Where does one find such a thing? And if that headdress isn't meant to be worn as a costume, who puts their kid in it to go out on a normal day? Awesome.
We missed you guys on Halloween!

Robyn Cox said...

Oh, that is too adorable for words! I love it! Monet looks like she is ready to "shake it" baby! Very very cute!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I love it. She's darling!

allegra said...

ok i'm sorry but i can't help but comment-- that is ADORABLE. don't tell me you made that headdress, too cute!!

Granum Family said...

Her costume is adorable! Love it!

coco said...

we should have hooked up! skylar was the same thing--great minds think alike, huh?! so sad i missed her, thanks for the pics....as soon as i can figure out how to get my pics into the right folder on my computer i'll post mine!

Annie said...

That costume is amazing! Monet wears it with confidence and ease. Wish you guys could have come over. She is so so cute.

whit said...

when i saw her i about DIED! that was the cutest costume i have ever seen! it was good to see you guys!