Monday, November 30, 2009

11.26.09

Thanksgiving This year we had Thanksgiving at our house. We had about twenty people. My mom made all of the food, and I, well... I guess I helped. Sadly after it was over I realized I only snapped a few (random) photo's.
Grant before he blessed the food.
Chloe, waiting to eat.
Monet was having fun being played with and passed around but when the night was over, she was exhausted. Struggling to stay awake drinking her bottle.

...
Christmas Tree
Sunday we all went to cut our Christmas trees. First we ate breakfast at Chicks Cafe in Heber.

It was such a beautiful day. Not too cold. Blue skies. Enough snow.
My dad, Monet and I stayed back to watch the fire. We went on a little hike, had hot chocolate and listened to Christmas music while we waited for the loggers to find the trees.

Staying warm by the fire.

Finally they return! (well two of them at least.)


I love this one.
Becky and Riley, after hiking miles for the perfect trees.





Thanksgiving break was great. Plenty of activities. Plenty of relaxing.

5 comments:

Robyn Cox said...

Really cute pictures of Monet all bundled up in her wooly hat! It was great to see you all at Thanksgiving...thanks again!

whit said...

dont you just love the christmas tree hunt!! one of my favorite days! your hat kind of looks like long hair...you would look so cute!

Unknown said...

The tree cutting makes me miss Utah! Here in Cali we have to go to the local tree tent in the Wal-mart parking lot, and cross our fingers to find a semi-decent tree! haha...

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

HOLY TURKEYS!! Is it an optical allusion or are those GIANT?! They look like two ostriches!

I've been online looking for sewing machines... no luck yet!

coco said...

do any of you ever take a bad picture? was hayley a. talking about your turkey's? they are huge! i'm so glad your house is now open for parties/family gatherings/showers.....we'll be calling you for hayley a.'s baby shower! hee hee