Sunday, December 6, 2009

12.06.09

Chloe's Cheer Competition
...
Yesterday was Timpview's first competition at Cottonwood. When we arrived my heart started pounding with nervousness for Chloe... She was nervous too. We were sitting front row. I've always been cheering or coaching and so I was loving being a spectator. I could have sat there all day. I think Monet could have too. She was entranced. Look at that face. Chloe opened the routine with a basket toss double full down. It was beautiful.
Here she is again, she is one of the main flyer's which made it so fun to watch. I'm so proud of her because she literally decided to do cheer the week of tryouts, with no experience or practice, and now she's awesome, just in 6 short months.
It was a little embarrassing because I was fighting tears the whole time. I don't know why. It's like one day she's 4 and standing on the basketball court next to me while I cheer, in her Dorothy costume and now all of a sudden she's 15 and on the cheer squad herself.
It was really fun to watch. She did great. The whole team did.
Chloe & Yell Leaders

7 comments:

sarah said...

She's soooo old! Oh my gosh. I think I was just fighting back tears just thinking of it!
I'm not surprised at all that she's amazing!
I want to come watch her!

Natalie said...

That's so fun...but seriously when did she become 15 and when did we get so old? I feel like that was just us yesterday. Monet is darling, hope all is well. I just remembered I forgot to email you. I'll do it right now. sorry! xoxo

mer and josh said...

"Memories, in the corner of my mind."JK.Oh Nostalgic...Chloe's amazing. Must be in her blood. Go T-BIRDS!

coco said...

hayley, it must run in the family (the tears thing) because i'm the same way. wait until it's monet. just wait and get prepared. watching sky on the beam during a meet....get the tissues!
way to go chole, i always knew you had it in you!

coco said...

and why does timpview always have the rockin' it uniforms?

Unknown said...

Awesome! Yeah this post totally makes me feel OLD! She is so cute... what did they place?

becky said...

we took first chelsey
- chloe