Tuesday, December 29, 2009

12.29.09

Christmas 2009 December 23rd Tucker Family Christmas Party
...
We had our family party at La Dolce Vita again this year. Monet came to party in her fur coat.
Me, my mom and Chloe.
Another visit from Santa Claus.
December 24th Christmas Eve
...
I think Christmas eve is my favorite part about Christmas. It's always calm and peaceful. We had dinner at the Snake Creek Grill. We always go to my parents church for the CandleLight Service but Monet was too tired so we skipped it this year. We went straight to my parents and opened pj's, watched A Christmas Story, ate sugar cookies and peppermint ice cream, and just hung out.
...
Everyone waiting to open their pajama's.
My little Christmas baby.December 25th Christmas
...
Monet and her stocking. When Chloe sat on Santa's lap she asked for Jacob Black, she must have been a good girl because there he was waiting at the tree for her.
Monet loved these bath toys from Chloe.
Grants parents sent her a Madame Alexander doll.
I gave Grant this hiking backpack. Looks like they both like it.
Grant surprised me with new ski boots and skis. We went the next day and I absolutely loved them. We had so much fun.
A little family Christmas photo.
Monet has watched Elmo's Christmas everyday since the beginning of December. Here she is on Christmas morning. She loves it.
Christmas night giving Chloe kisses. Chloe spent the entire week at our house, I think Monet thought she was in heaven.
Ending Christmas with Grandpa and Riley reading her Fancy Nancy's Christmas.
...
Christmas was extra special this year with Monet. She makes everything so much fun.

3 comments:

coco said...

oh, she is so cute! and she is so loved, wouldn't life be so boring without her?! so glad you had such a fantastic Christmas and i'm so glad you have this blog so i can KINDA see that cute baby.....
sad we don't get together at Christmas........

for you, love me said...

Monet is so adorable. Looks like you all had so much fun.

jenna said...

i love monet and i dont know her. she just seems to have the sweetest thing about her. merry christmas!