Thursday, February 11, 2010

2.11.10

Monet's 9 Month checkup:
Length: 28.4 in (75%)
Weight: 15 lbs 14oz (5%)
Head: 44 cm (50%)
I suspected she was tall and skinny. Her 3-6 months pants are fine around the waist but too short on her legs. I never expected the word 'tall' to be used for one of my children. I love it!
...
I fed her real peaches for the first time. Feeding her big people food scares me. I'm paranoid about choking. I cut the peaches up so small an ant could have eaten them. Maybe it's a 'first time mother' thing? I don't know.
...
On a side note, aren't babies in the tub so adorable!

4 comments:

blythe said...

look at those eyes! i love baby tub pics.

Jennie said...

So cute! Laura was our only "tall" baby. Until she was about 4, she always measured in the taller percentile. Well, it didn't last. But maybe Monet will beat the odds! As for the bath, my all time favorite smell is a baby fresh out of the tub.

mer and josh said...

Darling. Isn't she so much fun!

coco said...

SHE is just so adorable. seriously? 75% in height? who'd have thought?!