Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7.14.10

I love that when I come home, this is the first thing that I see. Yes, Monet has a backpack she likes to carry around. It usually has a few diapers, a binky and a stuffed animal inside. And that's her Elmo that she likes having close. It's funny because she has an adorable baby doll and a cute Piglet and other toys, but it's always Elmo that she wants to bring. And those are her Saltwater shoes that will get probably a million uses by the time summer is over.
I also love coming home to my new mudroom chandelier.

3 comments:

whit said...

yeah both of those are pretty much the cutest things i have ever seen! i love how monet loves elmo. so adorable.

Robyn Cox said...

How come I have mud/dirt in my mudroom and yours is white, shiny, and spotless??? Something is not right! :)

Cassidy and Nicole Anderson said...

Cute chandelier!!!!