Wednesday, September 15, 2010

9.15.10

(This photo was take on Grants phone so the quality isn't that great, but it is too funny to pass up.)
I ordered Monet a new outfit and it came tonight. I had to try on the military coat and her boots. I knew the boots would be too big but I ordered them anyway. They are silver and sparkle and are two sizes too big. But Monet didn't mind, in fact she loves them. We were cracking up as she walked carefully through the house. Maybe they will be a good thing because she can't run in them, therefore I won't have to chase her as much.

2 comments:

coco said...

oh my gosh, those are to die for! i bought brighton her silver cowboy boots before she was one. it seemed like it would be forever until she fit into them. well, the time came fast and she loves them! monet will fit into those before you know it--they are absolutely darling.

Natalie said...

that is such a hilarious pic...especially love the look on her face.