Monday, December 13, 2010

12.13.10

Monet is in love with all things Christmas. Especially if it has to do with Santa or a snowman.
Every time we walk downstairs and she sees this Santa she says, "oh, Santa!", and as we leave to go somewhere, she kisses him goodbye. It's very cute.
...
She's obsessed with Frosty the Snowman. She has watched the 1964 tv version about 6 times in the last two days. I can't wait until we can build a real snowman in our yard. ...
I was in charge of Sunday dessert, so I turned my summer chocolate cake into Christmas cupcakes.

1 comment:

Robyn Cox said...

Really! When is it going to snow?? My kids are dying to play in the white stuff too! It is so hard to be in the Christmas spirit when my kids are out in their T-shirts jumping on the trampoline. :) Silly weather!