Tuesday, July 19, 2011

7.19.11

Yesterday afternoon, Grant and I took Monet to the Thanksgiving Point Farm. She loved it just as much as I thought she would.


The best part was when she went on the horse. She didn't want Grant to even lay a finger on that saddle. Just like everything else, she wanted to "do it all by myself." She was such a natural. She didn't even slosh from side to side. She just rode it around and around, calm as can be. It kind of gave me a flash back of all of my summers, from a kid to high school, constantly riding horses. It made my heart ache for my grandpa Karl.

But we had such a fun time and Monet was in animal heaven. We looked at everything twice. (She would have stayed much longer but Grant and I were sweating to death!)



1 comment:

Jessica said...

I've been wanting to take Graham there so this is motivation to do it... Except the heat comment:)! cute photos!