Thursday, November 10, 2011

11.10.11

I've been redecorating a little bit over here.

In my magazines, I've been seeing, small sofas pulled up to round tables. So I gave it a try with my little yellow couch and it turned out super cute.

I make sure to put Monet on the opposite side of the table so she doesn't throw any food on it, but we've been spill proof thus far. Then, I had these frames which I usually put photos of Monet in but I couldn't find any I was in love with so I went to my cute cousin Ashley's pinterest and printed off some of her photos and posters that she has saved. I just printed them off on my photo printer, and they turned out really cool.
Then I decided that I never decorate for Thanksgiving so I made this little pine cone garland. I saw it on pinterest and it was really easy. I just took pine cones, and spray painted three yellow, three white and left three natural. Then strung them on twine. It was easy and Monet liked helping.
Next on my decorating list: My living room, which means; finding a couch, maybe a rug...but probably not...I hate rugs.

4 comments:

megan said...

love your couch and the mantle. That pine cone garland Cute!!

Cassidy and Nicole Anderson said...

Love it all! So cute!

coco said...

i love it! super cute stuff and super cute picture of monet. that pic is definitely one of my favorites.

Jennie said...

love the garland, am going to do one with my kids this weekend! After you finish decorating your living room, can you put my whole house next on your list to decorate?