Thursday, April 10, 2008

4.10.08

I'm really not good at cooking. However, making a meal one night a week was my New Year's resolution. I admit a lot of weeks have gone by this year where we ate only peanut butter / banana toast and cereal. But a goal isn't accomplished all at once. Last night I made stir fry. It was pretty good. I was pretty happy. I want to get into the "organic" thing now that I have a whole foods near our house. I found this recipe on Domino Mag. I think I might try this for next weeks meal. If any of you have a cook book or a source for easy recipes. Please share the info. I'm getting desperate.
Luckily I already have the cute apron. I'm hoping to one day use it.



On a side note, I want to have a wall just like this one some day.



3 comments:

Natalie said...

YOu have WHOLE FOODS now? I absolutely love that store. That's great...sounds like you're doing a good job cooking, keep it up!

allegra said...

whole foods is seriously the best. they have a ton of them in boston. i know, i don't consider myself an excellent cook either. i'm trying though:) tara set up a blog of some of our favorite recipies. there is a link on the side of my blog or tara's if you get desperate for some recipies. most of them are fairly easy too.

that wall is the cutest. i want it

Tara said...

I want that wall too. ANd the gazebo:) I was going to suggest our recipe blog to you. I know some other gals have some too-check them out they're always good.