Tuesday, April 15, 2008

4.16.08

I can see you're wondering why I've already bought Mother's Day gifts... and wrapped them. First reason is we're going to Hawaii in two weeks and the day we get home is Mother's Day. And the second reason is I knew at some point I would have to take Chloe, since I had to watch her, I thought it would be the perfect time.I bought my mom this book at Anthropologie. It's called, "My French Life." It's about a woman who packed up her family and moved to Provence to fulfill her dream of living in France. It has beautiful pictures. I also bought her this candle. I loved the dainty vintage jar. Perfect for her almost - finished - newly - remodeled bathroom.




A few other ideas are this beautiful pitcher.




Glass floral earrings.



Fancy perfumes.
...
Anthropologie makes Mother's day shopping cake.





2 comments:

Carli said...

Thanks for the ideas! I think i will have to go shopping there sometime this week!

coco said...

your mom would be fun to buy for.