Monday, April 21, 2008

4.21.08

Waiting for beautiful weather. Dreaming of Hawaii. Organized over the weekend. I organize and then I re-organize. I love to have everything put away and looking clean. I like to know exactly where everything is. I also love to throw away. When I'm in "clean out mode" anything could go. Sometimes I regret it. Like when I threw out my 2nd in the Nation trophy for my Individual Cheerleading Routine. I thought "what will I need this for? I don't want to move it to the new house." A few days later after the dumpster had taken it away, I thought, "I should have kept that."
...
Oh well.

3 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

You throw out shirts you havn't worn in two years, not keepsakes.

You should come organize my house now.

allegra said...

laughing. i wish i was more like this, but only really "reorganize" when we're moving. its kinda liberating to throw things out though, it makes you feel free. i had no idea you lived in france for a bit. no wonder your decorating style is so so darling. your mothers day gifts are so cute, your mom is a lucky lady!

don't feel bad about the cheer trophy. you don't need it. :)

Natalie said...

Are you kidding me? You threw that out....i'm not trying to make you feel bad I just can't believe you. Well, your house sure shows how organized you are, it's impressive, truly impressive. Tyler always says to me 'why do we need all this stuff anyway?'. I just can't part with some of it.