Monday, September 22, 2008

9.22.08

One thing I love about my mom is that she loves to shop. But what I really love is that she won't buy anything that either I haven't picked out for her myself or approved of. So when I saw these shoes in the Anthropologie catalog I said to myself, "I want those shoes" then I said, "What would I do with those shoes?" then I called my mom and told her she had to buy them. Two days later they were on her door step. The sad news is my feet are too small to share. I think that's why I love shoe shopping for her more than anything - cause I have to shop in kids shoes - which yes is a price break but really frustrating when you're looking for the latest.

1 comment:

coco said...

it's fun to shop for someone else, i used to find the greatest finds and then tell shayne she had to get it......she spends the money, i get to have fun shopping, she keeps the find but i get to borrow it! i love it when i find a kids shoe that i can fit into--some
5's & 6's run big enough to fit me. the price is great but you're right, not as much selection. i can't wait to see those on your mom-she'll look fab as always. oh, btw, whit and i went up to the j crew outlet today--not bad! i got some great deals, you'd enjoy.
happy shopping!