Monday, December 1, 2008

12.01.08

Thanksgiving Weekend... This Thanksgiving we went to Manti to spend the Holiday with my dads side of the family.
...
Saturday my whole family plus the two labs, went to cut down Christmas trees.
Scout, the puppy, can only be controlled by Chloe. She had to get the pliers out of his mouth, which took quite a long time.

I never thought anyone could be more picky about Christmas tree hunting than my mom... but I had never seen Riley hunt for his own tree. It took those two forever to find the two best tree's on the mountain. I, on the other hand am so impatient I cut down the first one I see.
(me & my mom)
Besides the fact I had a terrible cold and had to wear leggings because I can't get any pair of jeans I own to button or zip. We had an awesome time. Freezing cold and all.
(*Side note on the maternity jean status... didn't have any in the store but they special ordered me a pair, so I'm still jean-less*)

Afterwards we went to this cute little diner in this small town I never knew existed. We pigged out on cheeseburgers, soda's and milkshakes.
Chloe, Wyatt & his girlfriend Lindsey

And Voila, our tree. A little Charlie Brown... but I still love it.

4 comments:

whit said...

Cute tree!! That is so funny about your mom and Riley! What is the update on your dad?? How is he doing??

whit said...

P.S. Dear Lizzie opened a new Baby boutique and they have some cute maternity clothes, and really cute baby stuff!

Brooke and Ben said...

After not seeing Chole for so long and now seeing her as a teenager...I feel really old! I remember her as a tiny little girl running around the football games.
Sheesh..oh the time~
I love your tree. It is so cheerful.
Maternity clothes- Not much to say. I never found maternity jeans really, so I just did the old elastic around the button as long as I could with my old jeans and wore long shirts.
I laughed when Chloe said you were huge! Yeah right.
Sounds like a great weekend.

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! Love your tree skirt.