Monday, December 8, 2008

12.08.08

Yesterday we went to my parents house to help them get ready for Christmas. My dad still can barely walk so he needed the boys to help. My mom is just starting to get her Christmas decorations up. What I love about her house is that it feels like walking into a magazine. It's so cozy and perfectly decorated. Every little area has something... for example... Her window in her pantry.
She was working on Chloe's room when I got there.
Garland adorned with vintage pink Santa's.
Chloe's night stand.
...
I love that my mom and I have two completely different styled houses. The fun thing is we shop for sweet, french - like things for her, and bright, fun things for me. It's perfect.
...
Maybe when she's all decorated I'll post more pictures of the house. The funny thing is she'd be so embarrassed if she knew I was doing this!

5 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

Decorating, smeckorating...I just want to know if it is a boy or girl. You call anytime and I will take you to the mall.

Natalie said...

Oh Chels.

I love your mom's house too. It looks darling. She's always doing something fun. I found some of those cute vintage pink santas this year too for wrapping and I LOVE them.

Are you going to wait til Christmas to find out or what?

Unknown said...

Gosh, can I move in... looks cozy.

for you, love me said...

Your Mom and my Mom are the Queen's of outdoing themselves. Not just for Christmas but every holiday. I love how they decorate every room.

Carli said...

Your mom's house was always decorated so cute even if it wasn't a holiday!