Friday, January 29, 2010

1.29.10

My mom is trying to help me become a better cook, so yesterday she went to the store, came to my house and gave me a cooking lesson.

On the menu:

Orange poppy seed spinach salad

Chicken & vegetable pot pie (made completely from scratch)

Ginger molasses cake with orange zest cream

Sounds pretty fancy huh?

It was fun and turned out really yummy. She had been hiking so she was ducking out of the picture.
So now I have three meals I can cook! I'm so domestic.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You should post the recipe for the pot pies! Sounds yummy.

coco said...

oh, i soooo know where you're coming from. i think i have about 4 things i can cook and none of them are as fancy as what you made. congrats, i know what a huge accomplishment that is!

jenna said...

mmmm sounds so awesome! i need the recipes!