Saturday, January 30, 2010

1.30.10

Happy Birthday To Riley! Riley is the sweetest uncle to Monet. He comes over every few nights to hangout with her, hold her, feed her, play with her. He lets her suck on his necklace, which she has just about chewed through the leather string. When we all go out to dinner and Monet gets tired of her highchair, he is the first to walk her around and show her things to look at. When we go to a movie and she is fussy, he takes her outside to make her happy.
She loves him.

3 comments:

whit said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY!
i am so jealous about the whole cooking thing, i want to learn how to cook soooooo bad. shayne has me over at her house once a week to teach me, it has been so helpful. tell your mom i will pay her if i can come learn too! we should do a little recipe exchange as well! (all 3 of mine!)
that is a darling picture of riley and monet.

Annie said...

I love Riley! He is so great with kids and I'm hoping he can help me teach Hank how to ski this year since Randy is out of commission and I have no patience! Happy Birthday pal!

coco said...

does riley ever go up to the sundance film festival and get mistaken for a movie star?! handsome and a gentleman, what a catch! so proud to call him my cousin!