Thursday, April 29, 2010

4.29.10

For Monet's first birthday party I decided to make it a little French.




She loved being around all the kids. I saw Graham showing her how to open the french doors into the craft room, something she wants to do every day, so this morning she went right to the doors and opened them. She had this excited look on her face like she had just done something amazing.
She had lots of new faces and friends to play with.
I think Finn's face shows that the candy table was a success.
Everyone was so nice to help Monet open all of her lovely gifts.
My dad gave her an Elmo card that talks.
And also this pool chair (and a swimming pool and toys.) She was really excited.
Wyatt & Lindsay made the cardinal sin and gave Monet some Ute attire.
Chloe's best friend Remmy.
We sung happy birthday and gave her a cupcake. But at that point she was too tired and barely even tasted it.
So we put on her pjs, fed her top roman and strawberry's and put her to bed. She slept until 9:45 this morning. She was partied out.

We had such a great day with so many fun memories. Thank you all for coming and making it that much more special.

10 comments:

Robyn Cox said...

Wow Hayley! The party food looks like it belongs in a Martha Stewart Magazine! :) Beautiful!
And little Monet is a darling 1 year old...wish we could have been there to help celebrate such a fun milestone!

coco said...

It was so fun to see Monet and your cute house and eat all the yummy food! Thanks for the invite, Boston & Brighton are still talking about her.....they call her baby Mo-net like it's two separate words! And I'm still munching on their candy from the candy jars, thanks!

Natalie said...

Sooo cute. Loved all the pics...food looks lovely as always. Wish I had one of those eiffel towers right now! Happy Birthday Monet.

xoxo

Unknown said...

So cute. Isn't it crazy how fast it goes? She's a doll.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

how fun. So sad we missed it. my sinus infection is clearing up so we need to bring her a gift over.

Cassidy and Nicole Anderson said...

Too cute for words! :)

Jessica said...

It was fun Hay! Everything looked so beautiful! I hope Graham didn't teach her to do things you don't want her doing!!!

Carly said...

her party was so cute, she is a doll. And I just saw the picture of her swimming for the first time. I think I gave her that suit she is wearing! She looks soo cute in it.

Annie said...

I LOVE that little girl. She makes my heart melt. Seriously, I might just kidnap her so make sure to lock your doors at night! Sorry I missed the party, my kids had a blast though. Hopefully Max didn't ruin your beautiful decor!

megan said...

Wow a year old already? What a fun party! Oh too cute. You are a darling mom Hayley.