Monday, May 3, 2010

5.03.10

Grant's birthday was Sunday and so we had party number two. I had brunch over at my house. There was a slight problem when the electricity went out right as I was about to put the breakfast dish in the oven, but thanks to Sarah for cooking for me, it all worked out in the end.

We opened gifts, watched the Jazz game, and Monet went on two walks with my dad and Chloe in her new bike seat. I think she's going to have a great summer road bike training with her grandpa.

Happy birthday Grant. I love you.

5 comments:

whit said...

MMMMM...I seriously think I can taste that breakfast from here! Happy Birthday to GRANT!!
Cute pictures from both parties!
I just finished all the candy from Monet's party, so good.

Carly said...

happy birthday grant!

coco said...

happy birthday grant! my invitation must have gotten lost in the mail! (j/k) i'll have to bring your present over! (j/k again)

Unknown said...

So cute. Your Fam is darling.

Chelsea Anne said...

I'm noticing a DOUBLE stroller. Should I be reading into that?