Monday, May 24, 2010

5.25.10

We woke up to lots of snow yesterday. I fed Monet oatmeal by the fire, as the snow fell, while she watched Christmas Countdown... it felt more like November than May. But honestly I didn't care one bit. All I could think of was how happy I was to not be in the hospital about to get my gallbladder out like I was last year on my birthday.
...

Needless to say I had a great birthday. Grant and I went to a fancy lunch while my mom watched Monet. We then went to my parents and waited for Chloe to get home from school. She has been very patient thinking she wasn't going to get a car for awhile. She really wanted a Mazda 3 but they are hard to find, so she had it in her head that they were still hunting for one. Little did she know my parents had a shiny black one waiting for her.

...

Grant, Riley and Monet waiting in the car. We had Justin Bieber blasting when she saw it. She was so excited, jumping, screaming, shaking, screaming, more jumping!



Monet was very interested in the whole thing. Chloe would scream so Monet would scream, it was pretty cute.
She also was following Chloe all over while she texted all of her friends about the car.
It was awesome watching her flip out!
Birthday girls.
After we opened gifts Chloe went to a concert with some friends, so the rest of the family went to Trio Cafe in Salt Lake for dinner.
...
Wyatt & Lindsay.
It was extra nice because my parents put Monet on their end of the table and so I ate completely relaxed (which is rare these days!)




It's been such a fun weekend, lucky me.

8 comments:

for you, love me said...

Happy Birthday Hayley and Chloe!

Carly said...

what a fun day!! Chloe you will look so cute driving that thing around! Happy birthday both of you!

Unknown said...

Lucky little gal! You have such a cute Family, I love how you're all so close.

coco said...

spoiled. that is so great. i'm so happy for chloe. i want to see a picture of the car, i have no clue what a mazda 3 is. i'm just as happy for you that you got to eat dinner in peace....i know how rare that is with a baby! glad you both had a great day!

whit said...

oh that is awesome! how cute of monet to copy chloe. she is so cute! glad you had a great day!

Natalie said...

So fun...glad you had a nice day. xoxo

blythe said...

happy birthday hayley. looks like it was a good one. love the pics with you and your sister. such pretty girls!

Erin said...

Hay, you look stunning in that bottom photo. My goodness, you are such a babe!!!